AASAT hopes to provide you with a positive experience. We continually improve using Course Evaluations and other forms of feedback.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your learning encounter with AASAT, please review the following procedures to address any concerns or grievances. Specifically, please inform us of any issues concerning complaints about course content, dissatisfaction with materials used for education events, issues pertaining to non-receipt of certificates, or any other occurrences.
We value your input and hope to resolve any grievances in a timely manner.
- Request a Grievance Form via email at info@AASAT.org
- Submit any grievances in writing using the Grievance Form via email to info@AASAT.org
- Submitted Grievance Forms will be reviewed by the president of AASAT
- ASSAT will respond in writing in a timely manner to arrange a time to discuss the issue
- Participant will be provided the opportunity to support allegations however brief or informal, if needed
- Situations will be resolved by the president of AASAT, if an acceptable solution cannot be found the grievance will go to an officers meeting to be resolved
Information from the grievance will be used to improve future courses and education experiences.
Course Registration and Cancellation Policy
Registration and fees for all self-study courses are non-refundable and non-transferable to any other course. Tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Participants may retrieve records of attendance/participation or information on courses that are offered by AASAT by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.